Greg Vass, Executive Producer
10. SolidLine operated out of an apartment in Palatine, IL from 2001-2002.
9. The original name was KV Media Group, not SolidLine Media.
8. SolidLine was once a PC based shop, but is now all MAC.
7. SolidLine’s first vehicle, a Chevy Cargo Van, sat only 2 people. The 3rd crew member had to sit on an apple box in between the driver and passenger. We drove over 50,000 miles throughout 23 states before agreeing we needed to upgrade.
6. Art Director Mike Petrik has been with SolidLine the longest (besides the two owners). He started in March of 2003.
5. In the past 10 years SolidLine has conducted over 1,700 filmed interviews.
4. There are only 3 bunks on the SolidLine bus…one crew member sleeps on the couch (yes, the intern!).
3. On average, the crew spends 125 days per year traveling on productions.
2. The new SolidLine office will not have a conference table.
1. SolidLine’s first demo reel was sent via US Mail to potential customers on VHS tape!
SolidLine Media is a full service video production house located in the heart of downtown Chicago.
SolidLine focuses on the development of high end, engaging, and entertaining marketing, training, and educational video productions for audiences across the world. Learn more at https://solidlinemedia.com/.